Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Been real screw tight from the school.
One project after another, one hand-ons to another.
Year 3 ain't peace.

Will update once I've got my train of thoughts ready.

Edited:
I got some things churning in my mind right now, so I better type it down.
Sometimes we really take things for granted, people around and your life and all the things that you own and have in life. I do not know about the rest but I always have this guilty feelings when things starts to eat into me. I don't deny that I'm not the most independent person - low job experience (near zero), like a frog in the well. I really hate that of me cause I know it means a lot in the society and all that. I regret, honestly, not trying to fight for the chance to go OIAP giving the reason that I can't survive, but how would i know if I don't try. There's so many things out there that seems to change, but I feel like I'm square one. I still look the same and perhaps a few pounds heavier, whereas others are slimming down like crazy. I don't know... sometimes I'm so lost that I don't even be bother and just lead my life. Honestly, even though I felt like I've got the best family, friends and cousins, I felt a part of me is missing, I felt I don't belong where I am and there's better place to be and developed. Maybe is the craving for independence and the need to see the world. Partly is being single and all that. I know I'm trying bull-crap. Just talking my friends make me think a lot more and I really would love to make a change to myself.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home